Evidence of ninth planet found in outer reaches of solar system … in the outer reaches of our solar system, US scientists announced on … and follows a “bizarre, highly elongated orbit in the distant solar system,” said … “Although we were initially quite skeptical that this planet could exist, as we continued to …

source

Comments

• @TVQuantumUniverse

I have made a promise(to my husband) to reply to EVERYONE on this Video!

• @MerryU-vt4tr

Tamsak done idol

• @MiniLemmy

37:51 This is wrong! A white dwarf will eventually become a black dwarf, not a brown dwarf – a brown dwarf is a failed star, too small to start the fusion process

• @frederikdurocher3989

I found this video during my hardest breakup and it has helped me fall asleep through what has been my most loneliest time.

Thank you.

• @spikenomoon

Throw a spoon by in the microwave. Abracadabra. Northern lights.

• @adamq9270

And of course the low sense people at youtube slap a climate change disclaimer on this video. Maybe they should focus more on the scam ads and videos that spam my feed every day? πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• @user-fm7ot4gy2l

When did methane become meeeethane?….the same time your anus became Uranus

• @dashfatbastard

Dust geezers? Bwahahahahahaha!

• @Archangelsword

Blah blah blah blah blah, ancient civilizations have known about the "12" planets thousands of years in the past.
    Leave it to modern mam that think themselves superior to try and claim they were the first discoverersπŸ˜‚ Especially the English and the French who's history started not more then 600-700 years ago, and most of their history is stolen.

• @Gene-h6x

Thank you to everyone who had a hand in producing this and all other videos on this channel.

• @nickinurse6433

I have always loved learning about how God painted this gorgeous picture for us. (Or programed this video game for us to live in) As a lifetime student of science & of the Bible…. I have never found the two to be incongruent. I used to wonder what happened before the bang? So I would look back to the exact words in the verse and realized before "let there be light", there were the words: "God said" what could that mean? What happens when we speak? Our breath is like wind… And so the scientists discover that there was swirling winds before the explosion of the light. The Bible says the Earth was molten in the beginning, as we now know it was! How could mere humans thousands of years ago, know that? And when we get to the end in Revelation I have always thought that what is described sounds like the Moon is hit by an asteroid or something and it goes out of our orbit. As the tides on the Earth sway back and forth and the Earth sways like a drunkard…. Now I learn the moon may just on its own through natural processes escape Earth's orbit and leave us. Hummm…time will tell. We are assured that : heaven and Earth will pass away…. But his word will never pass away.

• @naksetgaming.7984

I fell assleep to this tooo

• @sophiajayprice5107

Amazing!!!!

• @LeonardoOliveira-sq7sd

Uranus refused to cooperate

• @joshuamesmer7713

Simply brilliant. Thank you!

• @revmsj

Girl @ an hour 13 and some change is hot. Nice boobs. Good to fall asleep to this and herβ€¦πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ

• @umadbra

This guy… Geezer…mee-thang

• @user-pl9ig3ic8l

I was just gonna say all that

• @OrpheusOverdrive

Cool doc but just had my fill of the narrator's idiotic pronunciation of words.

• @mukulutudu7056

Too much adsπŸ˜–

• @TheJackelantern

Could this planet be the leftover from the planet that hit Earth?