Ibrahim Traoré’s Launches More 2024 Mega Projects That Have Shocked Corrupt Africa Leaders

In the present era, Captain Ibrahim Traore, the esteemed president of Burkina Faso, has emerged as a symbol of hope, not just for his people but for the entire African continent. He embodies the aspirations of an African revolution, tirelessly striving for autonomy, liberty, and prosperity, not only within Burkina Faso but across Africa as a whole.
Unlike many of his counterparts in Africa, who allocate significant resources to less impactful endeavors, Traore possesses a profound understanding of the complex realities his nation faces and is resolute in redirecting Burkina Faso’s trajectory.
In the past, Burkina Faso’s voice was scarcely heard, but since Ibrahim Traore assumed power, the nation’s influence has flourished, resonating not only across the continent but also beyond. Today, Burkina Faso is capturing international attention due to the unwavering dedication of its transitional authorities, who work tirelessly to revitalize the nation and transform it into a beacon of promise within a remarkably short period of time.
Under the leadership of President Ibrahim Traore during this transitional phase, the government team of Burkina Faso is steadfast in its commitment to restoring peace, stability, and sustainable development. This unwavering dedication has translated into tangible and positive actions across various domains. The impact of these actions is evident, but what truly stands out is the profound effect they have had on reshaping the global perception of a country that was once deemed highly precarious.

source

Comments

• @ZephaOeri-rt9bd

My country kenya😢,pliz

• @user-gk2hl3ed8r

He’s doing well. He has my deepest admiration.

• @dreamyqueen2449

I just ❤his kind heart towards his poor people eleviating them from poverty.

• @ibrahimisa4911

❤ Mr president IBRAHIM T may you live longer, amin🎉

• @1activeDarkness

I need to reach out I need to get in African army

• @1activeDarkness

Best president believe ✅✨🎖️🥈🥇✅

• @user-ns4rm5ox6y

Now Israelly Army Been Hard Thinking To Face Burkina Paso Central Africa Army On War Fight In Raffa Palestine Country , He he he, Thanks All, …… Cheerio.*****.

• @angelobkoljenovic9528

This man is the best thing ever happened to his country

• @michaelarnephie154

I had my doubts at first but I think he is on the right track to develop his country and help his people. Good on him

• @davidrajkumar6672

God bless you Traore and long live Mr President and God with you forever and ever 🙏

• @nenojuracic9475

Bravo Traore save your people from brutal west French colonisation and plunder

• @elani6507

Am I alone in thinking about visiting Burkina Faso😊? Very impressive indeed!

• @moshebaitsewe570

God bless Captain Traore! Keep and protect Captain Traore.

• @moshebaitsewe570

Captain…. Hi Hi Hi!!! You are my HERO. I trust Africa will follow your lead.

• @jenetwaldenmills8643

Thank you…There are a lot of genius Black People throughout the diaspora. I would definitely start bringing them to Bakino Faso…and use their genius for helping you in Africa..Enginers, infrastructure, education, +++++God bless you.

• @lovellesokan9107

A true visionary.

• @kpewoukwame8263

Wonderful president in Africa 😂

• @Imhotep-qb2oc

We can do it on our own without so called European and American aid undermining Africas progress!!!

• @eddixon9730

Ain’t nothing to it but to do it get on Ibrahim Traore Shalom Displore

• @user-qb6gu4bk9lBiafra

President Ibrahim is the new face of Africa,a leader on a mission, not puppets on selfish benefits like Luto and Tinubu of Nigeria.

• @brendalee1107

Yah please continue to cover this young man ❤

• @hazmanriess8949

I hope IbrAhim may lanch more projects to modenise all BF cities. Rural infrastructure like schools, hospitals, roads,electrals power supply, build more factories.

• @e-dog-e619

👊🏿🙏🏿

• @robertbedard1054

I personally am very proud of Burkina Faso‘s new president. I can’t spell it and apparently neither can my phone. The way he is doing for his people is admirable. And every free country in the world should be supporting him and doing so. Instead of robbing his people and stuffing it in his own pockets. He has done nothing but good for his people since he got an office, he’s bought farm equipment. He’s pushed rehabilitation of farmland infrastructure water reclamation. Stuff that his predecessors said they were going to do and never did. This man should be Harold across the world for what he’s done. And any country, especially France that goes against him, the rest of the world should go against them, these people need to stand on their own and they’re doing it and it pisses everybody off because now they can’t rob them.. Anybody that goes against Burkina Faso should have the world rain down on them. What those people are doing is what everybody is always said they should do. When they finally do it, people are trying to attack him and tear him down. A general has even said it they should go back to colonialism and Burkina Faso because they’re doing so well. Because now his country can’t fleece them.
    I would be honored to shake his hand. If I had the capability, I would go there and help them.

• @caridadhilaire2048

PRAY for him and he needs around-the-clock prayers. Haitian President Jovenel Moise was trying to do good also and died.